Online planner import to Foreflight

Foreflights tech support is nothing short of excellent. Go to their website and it will be straight forward to see how to email them a question. Their goal is to answer in ten minutes and they usually meet that goal.

That said, wouldn't it be easier to just create the flight plan in Foreflight? Once you set up your plane(s) and address you can create a flight plan in a few seconds.

Foreflights tech support is nothing short of excellent. Go to their website and it will be straight forward to see how to email them a question. Their goal is to answer in ten minutes and they usually meet that goal.

That said, wouldn't it be easier to just create the flight plan in Foreflight? Once you set up your plane(s) and address you can create a flight plan in a few seconds.

I'd say fltplan is WAY better for flight planning and filing than foreflight, it would be nice to see a interface between the two.

I use skyvector a lot too, but more for a general overview of conditions.

I love using Skyvector to plan flights. It gives me an easy, laptop view, of possible routes and waypoints i should select. Once i'm happy with the route, i simply type it, the old fashioned way, into FF. Adding an extra step to import it seems more time consuming.

I use a pretty simple process. I create my route in Skyvector on my computer. I then highlight and copy the route. I paste it to an email and email it to myself. Then I open it on my ipad/iphone, copy it and paste it into Foreflight. Done!

Use iFlightPlanner.com they've been doing this for years.

Back