One Six Right on PBS

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
One Six Right is available to PBS stations for broadcast. Please take a moment to contact your local PBS stations and encourage them to take advantage of this great opportunity. Sor more information, see http://www.eaa.org/onesixright/

One Six Right is available to PBS stations for broadcast. Please take a moment to contact your local PBS stations and encourage them to take advantage of this great opportunity. Sor more information, see http://www.eaa.org/onesixright/

Channel 11 would only show it if they could air it as 3 10 minute segments interrupted by 25 minute hard-sell begging sessions offering the DVD "free" with a new $150 membership. :mad: Not 'xactly the way to enjoy and grok the content.

And as a reminder Netflix carries One Six Right, so you can talk your friends, relatives and neighbors into watching it that way too :cheerswine:

I purchased three copies of One Six Right shortly after it came out. I gave one to the CFI that I helped me finish my PPL, and one to a woman who served as my unofficial mentor, a Navy Commander and CH-60 pilot. I think they really appreciated the thought.

Of course when I pop my own copy into the DVD, I get the typical groans from my girls - but I can't help it - it's a thing of beauty.

I also purchased One Six Left, which is a companion to 16R. It has some good flying scenes as well, and talks about making 16R.

Certainly people can NetFlix or flat out purchase it. Something like PBS should hopefully get a wider audience, though. It has got to be one of the BEST films about GA available until Will's documentary about Gaston's is released!

(BTW, congrats "Willis" on your mention in the latest AOPA Flight Training Magazine!)

And to my surprise, it's also available on iTunes for purchase. If you're into that sort of thing...

-Rich

I sent an e-mail to some local stations by me. They did a fundraiser with something like this a while ago, I'm hoping that they will at lest do that with this, or even just show it, but its still cool. A lot of content on PBS is stupid, but some stuff, like this, is pretty cool.

Certainly people can NetFlix or flat out purchase it. Something like PBS should hopefully get a wider audience, though. It has got to be one of the BEST films about GA available until Will's documentary about Gaston's is released!

(BTW, congrats "Willis" on your mention in the latest AOPA Flight Training Magazine!)

speaking of which, will anyone who contributed to the production of that documentary, with ideas, or filming, but mostly ideas, get a free copy? cough cough you could use bit torrent if you wanted to share with us.

Back