One more Cirrus crashes with famous passenger. Can you guess why?

yea kent its really not bedside reading. I tried reading it a couple years back and gave up. Its not pleasant. I prefer to pick the important sections. The pages on spins are pretty good, for example.

That's OK, I'm not really expecting bedside reading. It's not good to read in bed anyway. :no: I just wanna learn. In fact, if my school offered Aerospace Engineering, I'd probably change majors. But, I'm stuck with EE - Too close to the finish line to make changing worthwhile anyway.

That's OK, I'm not really expecting bedside reading. It's not good to read in bed anyway. :no: I just wanna learn. In fact, if my school offered Aerospace Engineering, I'd probably change majors. But, I'm stuck with EE - Too close to the finish line to make changing worthwhile anyway.

Its never too late. Move to Ames. Its only another 4 years :)

I'll lend you my copy when I come across it.

As Ron will warn you, it's full of differential equations.

Good! That's exactly what I'm after. In fact, I'd even like to read about how those equations were derived in the first place.

The benefits will be two-fold: One, I'll learn more about airplanes, and two, I'll get my calculus frame of mind back in preparation for returning to school. :yes:

Back