One for 6PC's next training video

What's it cruise speed? Useful load? :rolleyes:
Total waste, doesn't fly.

All joking aside, it is cool that he has the skill to make something like that (the boat is fun too).
Too bad he didn't find a nicer looking front end (what is it, Geo? Kia?) but overall, it's cool that he stuck with it and even got it road worthy and legal. Not an easy feat!

I have yet to see either of his vehicles on the road.

All joking aside, it is cool that he has the skill to make something like that (the boat is fun too).
Too bad he didn't find a nicer looking front end (what is it, Geo? Kia?) but overall, it's cool that he stuck with it and even got it road worthy and legal. Not an easy feat!
He doesn't have the skills, just the money. If you watch the video he says that he just comes up with the idea and then pays others to "get their hands dirty".

I'm hoping we will see the satire series continue when he gets going on his Instrument Airplane training.

When a shopping cart hits it does it need to be inspected by an a&p ? Can we sand it dick pics?

I love it!

That's one of the most unique and interesting things I've seen in a long time. Kudos to the guy who did it!

The rocket placards are on the fuselage and door are cute. I'm sure the rocket isn't in there any more -- at least I sure hope not -- because igniting it in a car crash would make a really bad day for anybody the rocket hits.

Back