One Flight for Wounded Warriors ...

akpilot907

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
citabriav8tr
Hi POA,

It's been quite some time since I've made my way back to the site... Glad to see everyone is still typing away!

http://www.oneflightforwarriors.org/

I'm looking for your help and support... This summer, a friend and myself are flying to Oshkosh AirVenture from Fairbanks, Alaska to raise awareness about the Wounded Warrior Project and General Aviation. If some of you are not familiar with this program, allow me to enlighten you. The Wounded Warrior project is a non-profit, non partisan, 501(c)3 organization dedicated to taking care of wounded Veterans through rehabilitation, job programs, education, and family care and comfort.

We are raising funds for the program by flying a Citabria 7GCBC Scout through 5,050nm (round-trip) following the Alaskan-Canadian Highway (ALCAN). Help out today by contributing a tax deductible donation on our website. Follow our trip on our website and Facebook with photos, videos, and live flight tracking through SPOT GPS.

Let me know what you guys think, shoot me a comment. Show your support for our Veterans, men and women who put their life on the line to protect our freedoms.

Attachments

• Flight Profile.JPG
    Flight Profile.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 8
  • One Flight for Warriors Flyer.pdf
    472 KB · Views: 1
Back