ONE airline CEO understands TSA complaints

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
SYDNEY, Australia (CNN) -- The female head of Australia's major air carrier was suspected of being a terrorist at a U.S. airport because a security guard refused to believe a woman could run an airline.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/01/10/qantas.security/

Of course, it was one of our fine TSA gate agents in L.A. in the US, not oz.

Can the airlines count all of those former passengers who have vowed to never fly again?

mikea said:
Can the airlines count all of those former passengers who have vowed to never fly again?
How true!! I was invited to go to the Barrett-Jackson auction next week in Phoenix (which I would LOVE to go to) but WILL NOT travel on an airline unless it's absolutely necessary. I passed on the trip because of the airlines. I, too, wonder how much that happens.

mikea said:
SYDNEY, Australia (CNN) -- The female head of Australia's major air carrier was suspected of being a terrorist at a U.S. airport because a security guard refused to believe a woman could run an airline.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/as...ntas.security/

Of course, it was one of our fine TSA gate agents in L.A. in the US, not oz.

This has to be a lie because I refuse to believe men as smart enough to be TSA security guards, so there must not be any men TSA security guards.

Missa
- Good thing I don’t know where the Neanderthal lives

Last edited:
Missa said:
This has to be a lie beacuse I refuse to believe men as smart enough to be TSA security guards, so they must not be any men TSA security guards.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Missa said:
This has to be a lie because I refuse to believe men as smart enough to be TSA security guards, so there must not be any men TSA security guards.

But they are smart enough to be TSA agents, just not smart enough to be good at it. I think the original post proves my point.

lancefisher said:
But they are smart enough to be TSA agents, just not smart enough to be good at it. I think the original post proves my point.

I just hate it when I have to explain a joke, but at least someone got it. <thanks Greebo>

Back