Old student now new

Danusmc

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Potential bush pilot
So I started flight lessons and logged 16 hours when I was 18. I wasn't able to finish and I'm now thirty. I joined the marines to support my child on the way at the time. Now I'am an a&p mechanic and I want to persew a pilot career. I'm able to achieve it just looking for any advice from pilots on the best route to take.

I've flown a Cessna 172, 152, and some non documented time in a c-130. Looking for any advice on good schools to finish it out I guess. I'm able to go after a dream of mine. Any advice on good private pilot schools or cost comparisons around the us is appreciated. Thank you and look forward to this forum.

Need more info.

Where? How much time, $ do you have? What's your learning style like? What are your ultimate goals? What do you consider important in a trainer / flight school?

Plenty of good schools,and plenty of aircraft options. Need location you are interested in.

Time or money isn't an issue. I'm interested in single to twin engine bush piloting mostly. Interested in Colorado or Alaska with family in both states. I would prefer an experienced instructor in either of those regions or related ones I suppose. I currently reside in middle Georgia US.

Back