Old Sectionals

weirdjim

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
weirdjim
I'd like to find an early 60s sectional from San Diego and San Francisco for a wall decoration in the new engineering lab. Is there a site somewhere that specializes in such stuff?

It has been a long time since I've used sectionals. I guess it would have been Los Angeles back then? Or was there a San Diego sectional at one time? Same for the area around Sacramento (specifically KGOO) if it wasn't on the old SFO sectionals.

Sorry about that.

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited:
I'd like to find an early 60s sectional from San Diego and San Francisco for a wall decoration in the new engineering lab. Is there a site somewhere that specializes in such stuff?

I'm unaware of such a site but I've had pretty good luck with eBay.

I've gotten some off of eBay and gotten one or two from old timers around the airport. Another suggestion would be to stop into some of the local antique shops, I know a few people who have turned up some charts there.

I've gotten some off of eBay and gotten one or two from old timers around the airport. Another suggestion would be to stop into some of the local antique shops, I know a few people who have turned up some charts there.

I tried ebay and can't find a Sacramento or a San Diego chart from any era. I think what I'll do is post a card at my local airport for the Sacramento chart and send some old friends in San Diego some cards to post down there.

Thanks for the try, gang...

Jim

I sold old sectionals (1930~1945) at AirVenture last year to help pay for the Grimes Field booth. I decided to skip having a booth this year. As I have thousands to sell, I may return next year to Oshkosh.

Attachments

• booth.jpg
    booth.jpg
    702.6 KB · Views: 28
Back