old Aviation Safety mags

DeeG

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
DeeG
I am cleaning off the book shelves and I have a stack of Aviation Safety mags that, aside from whatever it takes to send them, are free to a good home.

Most of them are from the mid 90's. I can sort them out and let you know exactly what issues are there, if you want. I hate to sent them to the recycler, so please, someone take them.

Thanks
Dee

As people kill themselves with the same methods now as they did in the 90s (50s, 60s, 70s, 80s), they have the same value as when they came out ;)

I don't know about the mid 90s editions, but I think the ones from, say, March 1998 until about June 2004 are virtually priceless!!!

:)

Ken, I have numerous ones that have your name in them. I think we stopped subscribing in late 2004.

I am cleaning off the book shelves and I have a stack of Aviation Safety mags that, aside from whatever it takes to send them, are free to a good home.

Most of them are from the mid 90's. I can sort them out and let you know exactly what issues are there, if you want. I hate to sent them to the recycler, so please, someone take them.

Thanks
Dee

Just a suggestion, but consider sending them to someone serving in the military in the mid-east. I know pilots over there would love it to have any aviation related subject matter to read while waiting on their next orders.

Not a bad idea at all. Perhaps I can toss in some m/c mags as well. Where does one find a address to send to?

Not a bad idea at all. Perhaps I can toss in some m/c mags as well. Where does one find a address to send to?

Works best if you have a specific individual's address. The military won't accept donations to a generic address. Might try talking to someone at the local active or reserve base, the local military family support group, VFW, or American Legion if you don't know someone personally on deployment.

Back