Old Aviation Memories

HPNPilot1200

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
I was going through some of my old photos and thought I would share these with the you here. Going through them...it just reminds me of how fortunate I am to have such great parents and to have been introduced to aviation at such a young age.

I can't wait to introduce my future children to aviation like my dad did for me.

B200_sim.jpg

FlightSafety Lakeland (1998) - KingAir B200 Recurrent Training, racking up all of those multi-turbine hours. Note that it took 3 Florida state phone booths to see over the glare-shield.

lga_twr.jpg

LaGuardia Tower (1998) - Holding a wood cut-out of "Flat Stanley" for my third grade class.

md80.jpg

MD80 Cockpit (1998) - Heading down to Florida with my dad for KingAir B200 Recurrent.

Best wishes to all in your future aviation endeavors! Hopefully this brings a smile to a few faces. It certainly brought life back into perspective for me.

Note that it took 3 Florida state phone booths to see over the glare-shield.
Thanks for making me feel taller! :D

I'm proud to say that I don't need any phone books to fly a King Air, although I do need to adjust the rudder pedals aft...

Nice pics! I'm sure you will do a great job sharing aviation with your future children.

Back