Old Aircraft pictures from the 30s and 40s.

P

pweiland@csc.com

I recently received a collection of 73 old pictures of military aircraft/ ocean liners/blimps/ and of Long Island.
There are/will be several pictures of the B19. I beleive these pictures of the B19 to be unique. I can not find any that look like these on the internet.
A lot of the pictures were taken over Wright Field.
The B29, B30 C46 just to name a few more.
Some great pictures that are one of a kind.
Most of the best OcianLiners are there.
An unbelivalbe collection and it looks like they will be selling very cheap.
One of the pictures is a cartoon of Charles Dickens' cabin when he crossed the Atlantic in 1843.
One of the pictures has a note from Frank Braynard. The person who took the pictures or the collector was Les Stratton(m). A friend of mine is offering these picture on Ebay.
Here is the link.
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/antiquesatladysmith
Here is her description of some of the pictures.
I am auctioning an incredible collection of primarily 1930's through 1950's original 8" x 10" (except where stated) photos of ocean liners / cruise ships, as well as military ships and airplanes. They are all in very good to excellent condition (except where noted) and were collected by a single collector - presumably in a professional capacity in the news media. Many are marked 'NOT FOR PUBLICATION' and 'RESTRICTED' and have media and other markings on the backs. The photo(s) you see are computer-scanned with an ANTIQUESATLADYSMITH watermark added. The photo(s) you will receive will be the one-and-only original(s) from this amazing collection. There are some very rare photographs in this collection, so don't miss this great opportunity!

Back