Oklahoma City tommorrow?

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Anyone going to be around OKC tomorrow the 8th? Sounds like ill be spending the day down there. mid morning to late afternoon.

ill still graduate. Ross im pretty sure im going to Will Rogers but it may be Wiley Post. Ill let you know.

I'll be here in OKC until tomorrow morning.
Give me a ring on the Cell phone-I'll PM you it.
Rob

Why do you guys have to be so far away?!? 1200NM for an afternoon is just a little too far....

well then come for the whole day felix! :)

Do they know they're supposed to be delivering it?? :goofy:
Yeah, but they said something about needing a check for $3M. Doesn't make sense to me?

Tony - I'll try to make it to your BD, especially if anyone else from the west coast is going...

hey what a great day! talked to Rob on the phone but he was jetting. Tristan flew down in a 150 and we checked out the little museum on the field, and i sat in a Douglas Skyraider. what a huge airplane! Also saw the reno racer P51 "miss america" in the middle of an engine change and a bunch of other half put together airplanes.

Ross came over and we all got ice cream, then I flew back home. perfect weather everywhere, and I heard tristan on the radio as she headed back to stillwater. good day, thanks!

Sorry I missed you Tony.
Next time....
Glad you had a good time.
I'll also try to be better about posting my trips so that I can meet up with folks!

Back