Oklahoma Address for Special issuance renewal

U

Unregistered

Although I have done this successfully the year before, I cannot find the address to which I must send my treating physician's letter (describing my current medical condition and medication) to Oklahoma to renew the special issuance.

Is this the correct address?

Federal Aviation Administration
Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
PO BOX 25082
Oklahoma City OK 73125

Or is it this?
AAM 331
PO Box 26200
Oklahoma City, OK 73125

I gotta send this ASAP or else i'll be chair flying for a while.

Thanks for any help.

As far as I am concerned, it would be "c/o Bruce Chien, MD, Peoria, IL."

Was your SI affected by the CACI? My medical is due for renewal. Because of the nature of my SI and the recent rule change, my local AME can issue my renewal. If I were you, I'd start with Dr. Bruce before I mailed anything to OKC.

Last edited:
Was your SI affected by the CACI? My medical is due for renewal. Because of the nature of my SI and the recent rule change, my local AME can issue my renewal. If I were you, I'd start with Dr. Bruce before I mailed anything to OKC.

I'm the OP. Unfortunately my SI still requires the OKC-route. I've done it twice before (with Dr. Bruce's guidance) and it worked out all right.

This third time I was tardy with the submittal to OKC and, since I got nothing in the mail today, I think I'll be without a SI until the government goes back to work or something.

I use Box 26200 just about every day.....

Thanks Dr. Bruce - that's where I sent it shortly after your post. But I was a little too late and won't be getting the SI for a while, as mentioned above.

Plan B: fly the Skycatcher within LSA restrictions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back