Oil screen for Oil Filter

Did I hear money? I'll go check my junk pile for one.. show us the accessory case rear view. (Screen)

Appreciate it Tom, I don't have a picture available right now but it's the same as an A65. I'll go to the airport tomorrow to take a picture.

I've talked to the Airwolf guys several times about their oil filter option but ultimately I've had bigger issues with the Flybaby to fix just to keep it airworthy and have been financially unable to do the Airwolf option as a result.

With that In mind, that C-75 crank is probably worth more than the aircraft. :) unless you trash it.:)

Yes, that's why the O200 crankshaft usage in the C85 has gotten so popular. A prominent engine builder that I met at the Cessna 120-140 National Convention said that O200 crankshafts are now getting rare and expen$ive.

With that In mind, that C-75 crank is probably worth more than the aircraft. :) unless you trash it.:)

Yes, that's why the O200 crankshaft usage in the C85 has gotten so popular. A prominent engine builder that I met at the Cessna 120-140 National Convention said that O200 crankshafts are also now getting rare and expen$ive.

It's a Continental A75, same screen as the A65. Pictures from my engine are:

kjmaVAP.jpg

OpibpuZ.jpg

wARTdF3.jpg

Ignore the oil all over everything, that was from my mag gaskets, which has been fixed but I paused the project until spring.

Back