Oh ****!

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
cid:image005.jpg@01C61AAD.326B8750

Wow. A red x. That truly is something to exclaim about. ;)

N2212R said:
Wow. A red x. That truly is something to exclaim about. ;)
Mine screen shows the post as a blue question mark for a missing link! (No Darwinian references meant.)

terry

I thought this was gonna be a post about cumulus clouds

deafsound said:

LMAO...

Or a trip to Cumberland!

deafsound said:

:eek: :eek: You said a wordy durd. Go wash your mouth out with liquid soap.

etsisk said:
"Oh ****, I can't get this thing to post pictures!!"

Tom,
might be a firefox thing, I could not see the red x either, so i tried with
IE, there it was.......

Judging from all your responses I would say it's like, "Oh ****!, I need to get a life.".

Honestly, I posted a pic which wouldn't take. The pic was a parachutist about to land. The problem for him was the landing was in a swamp infested with alligators. The alligators looked to be very hungry.

cherokeeflyboy said:
Tom,
might be a firefox thing, I could not see the red x either, so i tried with
IE, there it was.......
Thanks, KD, though I can, indeed, see the "x" (as I use IE) - what I was *trying* to do was to put words in Richard's mouth, but (once again) failed miserably. Alas.

Go Panthers! :D

Richard said:
Judging from all your responses I would say it's like, "Oh ****!, I need to get a life.".

Honestly, I posted a pic which wouldn't take. The pic was a parachutist about to land. The problem for him was the landing was in a swamp infested with alligators. The alligators looked to be very hungry.

Ahh, that was posted on Snopes.com as a clever photoshop fake...saw it a few months back when I did my biweekly Urban Legend and Hoax checkup run with snopes and a few other hoax-busting sites. Snopes.com is a great place to check out if these things that go around our inboxes are fact or fiction. :D

Still it was an amusing picture.

terry

terzap said:
Ahh, that was posted on Snopes.com as a clever photoshop fake...saw it a few months back when I did my biweekly Urban Legend and Hoax checkup run with snopes and a few other hoax-busting sites. Snopes.com is a great place to check out if these things that go around our inboxes are fact or fiction. :D

Still it was an amusing picture.

terry
I know, but it's still fun. Blasted Snopes, they are like the Scrooge of the 'net, always ruining some fun. Dave Taylor's aviatar is another example of an "Oh ****!" moment.

etsisk said:
Bill, you misspelled

GO PANTHERS!!!

:D

I have to admit, a Panthers/Steelers super bowl would be quite interesting.

I think it was a whifferdill.

Back