Oh man, I love Weird Al

R. Kelly: [singing] Man, this is some crazy s*** here. Why won't you both just come out the closet, they said?
Tom Cruise, John Travolta: [singing] We're not coming out the closet. You can just go away.
R. Kelly: [singing] But everyone wants you out the closet.
Tom Cruise, John Travolta: [singing] That doesn't matter 'cause we're gonna stay.
R. Kelly: [singing] Now I'm startin' to get angry, so I pull out my gun!
[as soon as R. Kelly pulls out his gun, everyone standing outside Stan's room runs away]
R. Kelly: [singing] I'm gonna give you a count to three to open this closet door, one - I'm gonna shoot you both, two - I'm gonna cap some *****, three...
[closet door opens. With gun facing forward, R. Kelly slowly approaches the door and enters the closet. The closet door shuts]
R. Kelly: [singing] Now I'm in the closet. Now I'm in the closet too.

ROTFL... I have soooo been there before...

:goofy: :rofl: :D

I like how he keeps R Kelly's stupid rhyming the same word with the same word:

R Kelly:
He looks at the closet
I pull out my Beretta
He walks up to the closet
He comes up to the closet
Now he's at the closet
Now he's opening the closet...

Weird AL:
So we head out the front door
Open the garage door
Then I open the car doors
And we get in those car doors

maybe chris will chime in about how much fun we had on his IR XC

I had a pilot that I used to do proficiency rides with in the 310 every few months and he wore pink bunny slippers. Apparently he didn't think those were restricted to drive-thru attire only.

So its your fault Tony.......Chris made me watch the video when he got home....I agree with Elizabeth, 11 minutes i cannot get back!

maybe chris will chime in about how much fun we had on his IR XC

LOL.. Yep fun times.. Stupid CID Approach kept interrupting us though.. [snicker snicker] Cleared direct IOW, N277DL [snicker snicker]

Haha..

LOL.. Yep fun times.. Stupid CID Approach kept interrupting us though.. [snicker snicker] Cleared direct IOW, N277DL [snicker snicker]

Haha..

damn controllers...didnt they know we were busy!?

Back