Oh, I Love This Judge!

Dud that is rural Indiana. Lots of people have cars in their front yards. She'll jsut blend in now. :D :D
ROFL.gif
ROFL.gif
ROFL.gif

Dude that is rural Indiana. Lots of people have cars in their front yards.

Yeah, they call them trophies, and they increase your property value.

(on topic: if this was in a regular suburban neighborhood, I'd worry about what it would do to my property values if I was her neighbor, but in this case.... bravo on the judge!)

(on topic: if this was in a regular suburban neighborhood, I'd worry about what it would do to my property values if I was her neighbor, but in this case.... bravo on the judge!)
I would too. I just love that one street behind me there is a registered sex offender living here now. His house is easy to spot, it is the one with all the kids playing the front yard.

Umm... Valparaiso is NOT rural Indiana, it's a town just a bit South East of Chicago. I've been there, it at least has some normal suburban areas where people are concerned about their property values, have white pickett fences and drive Ford Tauruses.

Now, I would be somwhat surprised if this woman lived in one of those normal suburban areas, she probably lives in a not as nice area where the car in the front yard thing is less of a big deal.

That's a great move on the judge's behalf, but I wonder how long before the neighbors complain and try to get it overturned.

And am I the only one who thinks that 6 months in jail and 3 years probation seems awfully light a punishment?

That is just like tying a dead chicken around a, chicken killing dogs neck. Bob :D

Umm... Valparaiso is NOT rural Indiana, it's a town just a bit South East of Chicago.
It is 50 miles outside of Chicago. There are farms all the way around it. While it may not be as rural as say Plymouth it is out in farm country. The largest industry there is or was the Orvile Redenbacher popcorn plant. That is close enough in my book to call it the country aka rural.

Back