Oct 6 CO-POA List

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
Hm....names I haven't seen before, so it's time to update the Colorado POA list. Did I leave anyone out?

* out-of-state'ers
> new ones!

* midlifeflyer
* teller1900
* random
* > LoneAspen

agflyboy
AirmanG
bjc-cherokee
bonker
bushy mustache
cbmontogo
clark1961
coflyboy
colopilot
ColoradoJoe
copperblu
cowboynjco
denverpilot
dhindmanjr
> e-pie
ejensen
eric
everskyward
eyeflying
FOXMIKE
G K
gauzeguy
gkainz
jayhawk
ionosphere80
izzydogg
jjflys
john_at_salida
l8evator
LBCAK
mtn2skies
murphey
O-200
pikespeakmtnman
pilotalan
pilotod
sportpilotco
stagecoachco
steve
Tom F.
V1-Vr-V2

Last edited:
Put me down as "honorary" for now :)

I currently live in California, but lived in Colorado from 1992 to 2000 (Denver and Florissant), and again from 2005 to 2007 (Divide).

Have plans to move back there in early 2015, and start flight training.

Until then...just dreaming, and trying to stay motivated.

You're three days ahead. :D

But this thread will probably last that long.

Put me down as "honorary" for now :)

I currently live in California, but lived in Colorado from 1992 to 2000 (Denver and Florissant), and again from 2005 to 2007 (Divide).

Does time in jail count? :D

Can I maintain my Colorado PoA membership and also get an honorary New Jersey membership for having spent a week there one day? Hazardous duty pay? Etc?

Can I maintain my Colorado PoA membership and also get an honorary New Jersey membership for having spent a week there one day? Hazardous duty pay? Etc?

Only if you contracted an STD or fathered a child out-of-wedlock while in NJ.

Heck I spent 19 years in New Jersey. Second-longest to Colorado.

Heck I spent 19 years in New Jersey. Second-longest to Colorado.

You deserve a medal. Seriously. Although I hear there are some nice parts somewhere.

I got to enjoy the exciting "name that carpet stain" room at the former Holiday Inn a block from the Rochelle Park split Verizon and AT&T telco central office. I was told by the AT&T SME that it was "a nice place" which probably indicates he's been traveling to far worse places near central offices for way too many years. :)

You deserve a medal. Seriously. Although I hear there are some nice parts somewhere.

I got to enjoy the exciting "name that carpet stain" room at the former Holiday Inn a block from the Rochelle Park split Verizon and AT&T telco central office. I was told by the AT&T SME that it was "a nice place" which probably indicates he's been traveling to far worse places near central offices for way too many years. :)
There are many very nice parts of New Jersey although I lived in what might be called an average part, 60's suburbia. I couldn't wait to leave but many years later when I went back to look at the old neighborhood, it was better than I expected it to look.

I was pretty surprised by how rural feeling White House Station was during my year of commuting there. I expected everything to look like Newark.

I was pretty surprised by how rural feeling White House Station was during my year of commuting there. I expected everything to look like Newark.

The CO in Newarl had razor wire around the parking lot and if it was full you didn't stop and park outside the gate. You called back home and told your boss there was a delay. Even in a rental car. What a pit.

Back