oakland?

deafsound

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
i arrrghhmmmmpppth
Anyone flown into and parked at Oakland for an overnight? I could use a pirep on landing fees for a little cessna and any other stuff you can think of.
Thanks

David,

I haven't been there in a while and don't know the fees but it is a GA friendly airport. 2 runways 9-27 L & R for GA traffic separate from commercial.

Call Kaiser Air (510) 569-9622/ (800) 538-2625 and ask about the prices.

Joe

There's also Business Jet Center. Don't be put off by the name, I've seen little guys there too. I don't know anything about the fees for small airplanes but you could call both places and ask.

The north field at KOAK is GA friendly. It's also pretty historic. I learned how to fly there back in the dark ages.

Everskyward said:
I learned how to fly there back in the dark ages.

So Mari did they name a building after you or something. I take a picture of it when I claim it for Conus Challenge.

Joe

Areeda said:
So Mari did they name a building after you or something.
Hmmm. Maybe a cave...

I've been back a few times recently and I try to remember which of those big hangars the flying club was in, but sadly I CRS. :redface:

Yeah, I was KOAK to watch Amelia Earhart start out on her round-the-world flight.... ;)

You might check with Kareem over on the Red Board. He's chief flight instructor at Califoria Airways at Hayward, the next airport south. He would probably know.

Back