Oak Casket

Piloto

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Piloto
Brand new condition, never used, life time warranty. Bought it ten years ago but decided to go with ashes (less expensive). Handy for storing tools or parts in your hangar. $695 plus shipping.

José

Attachments

• Oak Casket.jpg
    Oak Casket.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
:confused:

Seriously? This would not be a good place to store tools. :no: It would be a dead end leading to no where. :lol:

Besides, how could you have opted for ashes and type this post at the same time? :lol:

:dunno: :eek:

Don't answer that! :yikes:

What kind of interior lining?
Dimensions?
Weight?
Do you have any in mahogany?

Hahahaha....A lifetime warranty? :lol:

Nice, but I think it would be better to use it as a coffee table until the need arises.

-Rich

Right time of year to sell it.

Could use it as a Halloween decoration on your front porch. Find a stiff dummy to place in it.:yes:

What kind of interior lining?
Dimensions?
Weight?
Do you have any in mahogany?

It has cloth cushioning material. It designed for slim bodies. Because of my belly the lid would not close. It has two side pockets for bible and regulatory documents. But you can easily put in an EFB iPad.

The casket was made in Cuba by Padre Bernardo church group for inmates at Castro's Gulag prisons. They are guarantee to float so they can be used as an escape means to cross the Florida straits.

I decided to go for the ashes as a shorth path to Hell, since I committed to many sins (cheated on my 1040 form). Besides, I would rather be in Hell with the Sinner Girls than in Heavens with Mother Teresa.:devil:

Live Long and Prosper

José

It has cloth cushioning material. It designed for slim bodies. Because of my belly the lid would not close. It has two side pockets for bible and regulatory documents.

Airworthiness and registration?

Ron Wanttaja

What a great add! I mean, where else can you buy aviation supplies and your own casket??? This has Sporty's beat! HAHA

Honestly, Vandy has been saying he could use a place to sleep at the Mx shop, I am sure it is comfy.

Could use it as a Halloween decoration on your front porch. Find a stiff dummy to place in it.:yes:
I have a wooden shipping box from a grandfather clock that I use as a "coffin" at halloween. We have the lid slightly ajar and a monster coming out of it, complete with a smoke generator and lights inside.

The kids under 8 never come to my front door, for some reason!

I have a wooden shipping box from a grandfather clock that I use as a "coffin" at halloween. We have the lid slightly ajar and a monster coming out of it, complete with a smoke generator and lights inside.

The kids under 8 never come to my front door, for some reason!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back