• Do the physical now and complete the annual in May

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cgrab

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
cgrab
My annual and physical expire at the end of the month. Next month I will be on travel for about three weeks. I'm probably going to get my physical this month just in case I get a chance to fly while I'm on travel but I could do the annual in April, complete it in May, or wait until I return and do it in May or complete it in June.

What say you and why?

I'd go ahead and get it done now. It would be one less thing to do when you return home and it won't be hanging over your head while you're gone. Safe travels !

Do both now. The plane should be ready when you get back from your trip and you will be ready for the plane. Or did you want to come home and NOT fly? :cool:

I reduce the chance for SNAFUs and do it before the date of expiration. I've been bit by waiting til the last minute on both counts..

They both need to be done anyway so do them now. Besides, you never know what might come up between now and then.

Do both now. The plane should be ready when you get back from your trip and you will be ready for the plane. Or did you want to come home and NOT fly? :cool:

Not to mention the hassle of getting a ferry permit if your maintenance facility is not located on your based airport...:nono:

I say put it off. All of it. That way you'll have plenty to complain about later. Some people aren't happy until they've got something to complain about, and I want you to be happy.

Back