Notre Dame -v- Alabama

Should be entertaining to say the least

The Alabama v. Georgia game was pretty darn good....both are excellent teams.

The QB had the right idea, play before the last one he's making the spike sign but it looks like someone overruled him (or at least failed to confirm it) from the sideline.

The QB had the right idea, play before the last one he's making the spike sign but it looks like someone overruled him (or at least failed to confirm it) from the sideline.

Yep. It was a coaching error. Could have had 2 more shots at the end zone. The receivers should have been in the end zone, not 5 yards in front of it. :dunno:

It was a great football game.

Someone has to lose. :yesnod:

Last edited:
Nebraska sure stunk up the field. :mad:

Poor tackling, no follow though, 3 turnovers, undisciplined players. :redface:

Yep. It was a coaching error. Could have had 2 more shots at the end zone. The receivers should have been in the end zone, not 5 yards in front of it. :dunno:

It was a great football game.

Someone has to lose. :yesnod:

They would have had two shots, but a tipped pass and the other receiver did what receivers do, he caught the ball.:mad: It was a bad call because it didn't work, otherwise it would have been brilliant!:D Anyway ND/Bama will be a good game, I see Bama by 10, but since I am usually wrong, don't bet using my advice. :mad2:

They would have had two shots, but a tipped pass and the other receiver did what receivers do, he caught the ball.:mad: It was a bad call because it didn't work, otherwise it would have been brilliant!:D Anyway ND/Bama will be a good game, I see Bama by 10, but since I am usually wrong, don't bet using my advice. :mad2:

You are correct, but if the receiver had been in the end zone... touch down. He was not and caught a tipped ball. End of game. Had he been in the end zone and the ball was tipped it would have fallen to the ground giving them another 2 shots at the end zone. :yes:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. That's why they play the game.

You are correct, but if the receiver had been in the end zone... touch down. He was not and caught a tipped ball. End of game. Had he been in the end zone and the ball was tipped it would have fallen to the ground giving them another 2 shots at the end zone. :yes:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. That's why they play the game.

Yeah, the guy that caught the ball wasn't the intended receiver, but once it was tipped, instinct took over.:mad2:

meh! Notre Dame was over-rated.

They had a relatively easy schedule and got lucky on a few games.

The results spoke for themselves.

The Ducks should've been the #2 contender.

Back