NOTAM Situation Normal, All...

Steve said:
Expect a Congressional investigation:

Data Current as of: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:24:00 GMT 5/8614 FDC FLIGHT DATA CENTER /FDC/ NOTAMS ISSUED BY THE U.S. NOTAM OFFICE ARE RAPIDLY APPROACHING THEIR NUMBER LIMIT OF 5/9999. AT THIS CURRENT PACE, FDC NOTAM NUMBERS WILL ROLLOVER BEFORE THE MIDDLE OF OCTOBER. FDC NOTAM NUMBERS WILL REVERT BACK TO ITS NUMERICAL BEGINNING STARTING WITH THE FIRST CANCELLED FDC NUMBER OF 5/0001. THE AUTOMATIC NUMBERING SYSTEM WILL THEN PROCEED IN NUMERICAL ORDER ISSUING NOTAMS SEQUENTIALLY AS LONG AS THERE HAS BEEN A CANCELLATION. IF AN FDC NOTAM IS STILL CURRENT, THE FDC NOTAM NUMBERING PROGRAM WILL SKIP THAT CURRENT NUMBER AND ISSUE THE NEXT NUMBER AVAILABLE. WIE UNTIL UFN

Law of unintended consequences.

This is what happens when any Enos and Bubba can get the phone number to call to order a TFR.

Hey, I gotta idea! The Internet is moving up from 32 bit numbers. Maybe the feds can get them cheap on on eBay....or a qualified government contractor can bid on them and sell them for $4.5 billion. ;)

mikea said:
Hey, I gotta idea! The Internet is moving up from 32 bit numbers. Maybe the feds can get them cheap on on eBay....or a qualified government contractor can bid on them and sell them for $4.5 billion. ;)
I already own the 10.0.0.0/8 Class A domain, along with some 172.x.x.x and 192.168.x.x domains of various sizes. Open to bids. ;)

Brian Austin said:
I already own the 10.0.0.0/8 Class A domain, along with some 172.x.x.x and 192.168.x.x domains of various sizes. Open to bids. ;)

LOL!!

How can you own the 192.168.x.x domains, I own them, too!

:)

Back