Not that I would do this.....

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
One of my friends sent me a message on Facebook. For some reason it made me laugh.

"Be a leader today. If a big plane 737 can land at a little airport take your plane and land at O'Hare's biggest runway. Do wheelies and figure eights and take off again before they get your tail number."

Have a good day everyone.

Last edited:
Should work in theory,not in reality. Let us know how it goes.

Years ago (waaaay before 9/11), a mentally disturbed person stole a C-152 at KLWM (iirc) and repeatedly buzzed the tower at KBOS - even touching down more than once.

The owner of the C-152 received a bill from Ma$$port for the operations (e.g., landings) at KBOS. (sanity later prevailed and the bills were cancelled).

I don't think the OP's friend's plan has a prayer of working.

Years ago (waaaay before 9/11), a mentally disturbed person stole a C-152 at KLWM (iirc) and repeatedly buzzed the tower at KBOS - even touching down more than once.

The owner of the C-152 received a bill from Ma$$port for the operations (e.g., landings) at KBOS. (sanity later prevailed and the bills were cancelled).

I don't think the OP's friend's plan has a prayer of working.

Bob - he was joking. He isn't even a pilot but a retired police officer that sent me this as a joke. Thought people would get a laugh out of it as I did.....

I believe the BOS incident was a postal worker ,who had a rifle,and fired a couple of shots before landing. Had the city on edge for a couple of hours.

My father based his Ercoupe at O'Hare. "Course, that was a long, long time ago when Midway was the happening spot.

Back