Not Mine to Sell..........

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
........but I pass these along for any interested parties. The postings are at Wicked Good Aviation, Wiscasset, Maine IWI. Roland Roy(Photo #2) has right-seated for me. I don't know about seller #3.

Oh, the Ingersoll Rand roller is not for sale. It's, temporarily, parked in my hangar.

HR

Attachments

• 010_10.JPG
    010_10.JPG
    327.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 011_11.JPG
    011_11.JPG
    307.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 001_1.JPG
    001_1.JPG
    371.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Lawreston said:
for me. I don't know about seller #3.

Oh, the Ingersoll Rand roller is not for sale. It's, temporarily, parked in my hangar.

HR

We are looking for one. We'll probably make one out of an old propane pig and fill it with beet juice, unless a deal comes around.

Lawreston said:
I guess I don't get the hangar shot then. The roller's not for sale, there is no plane in it, and nothing about it is relevant to the classifieds? Am I missing something?

Shipoke said:
NIce Hangar Harley, But where is the plane.
Dave

...... still at Twitchell's Airport 3B5, at the end of the tie-down lane; and April mud-season came to Maine during February and March. I emailed them this morning, Was it cold enought last night to move N7872G closer to civilization? so I can move it to my hangar. In the front corner of same, photo #1, a mighty tight squeeze for the Buick, but I'll bet the Austin Healey will fit there and not have to be backed under a wing.

HR

(How many gallons of floor paint will I need[if it ever warms up to a consistent 60*])

Attachments

• 004_4.JPG
    004_4.JPG
    393.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 003_3.JPG
    003_3.JPG
    378.9 KB · Views: 17
N2212R said:
We are looking for one. We'll probably make one out of an old propane pig and fill it with beet juice, unless a deal comes around.

Why Beet juice? And where do you get that much beet juice?

Lawreston (How many gallons of floor paint will I need[if it ever warms up to a consistent 60* said:

It depends on the paint and the condition of the floor. In my experience, a STEAM CLEANER, not a pressure washer, a steam cleaner is required if you wnt the paint to stay down for more than a couple of months. Steam clean, scrub with Tide, steam clean, acid wash, steam clean, soda wash, steam clean. Now you are ready for the sealer/primer, so you have to choose a system. The system will dictate how much you use. Most all good epoxy prime/polyurethane variant topcoat type systems hold up the best. Since they are expensive, don't scrimp on the prep, otherwise you may as well use the cheapest one part you can buy since they'll both peel off the same in a short while.

Back