Not Looking for a Fight People.

poadeleted1

Deleted by request
I know that some of you love to hate certain people - and that's OK. If memory serves me, over there on the other board, Michelle Malkin was on the receiving end of some pretty harsh venom. And that's fine too.

But, and this is not a troll or a battle cry or anything like that...it just a question: What in the world is wrong with this picture? Take a photographic negative of what is posted and tell me there would not be some serious uproar. And this...this is OK????

You tell me. Don't shoot the messenger or the clarion. Just tell me this is OK with you folks.
http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/michellemalkin/2006/03/15/189894.html

Last edited:
Ahhh... the sweet little thang and her racist daddy would do well in the KKK, since they seem to think alike.

. . . I will discipline myself to direct my energies thoughtfully and constructively rather than wasting them in idle hatred.

Right...she's not exactly doing that, is she.

I agree with you...this type of thing does nothing to help fix the race issues in this contry, in fact, it does the exact opposite. The columnist's next to last paragraph (below) is very true.
Who is surprised? If you set aside a separate holiday for Black History Month in the public schools, if you set aside separate graduation ceremonies, college dorms, academic departments, recruiting programs, and government contracts and subcontracts by race, you send a message that hard-core racial separatism is not only acceptable -- but desired.

No it is not ok, she (the 7 year old), is a little racist, IMHO, who is obviously being influenced by others who are using her as race bait.

I saw the story last night with Tucker carlson who had another racist on there, some pathetic councilman who was defending her saying everything she did was fine by him. Tucker was basically laughing at the idiot guest he had on.

Imagine the uproar if some other person did this who was not black.

I guess segregation is back again but only if you are black and its black history month so you can bash everyone who doesn't believe what you do.

She is pathetic, her father is pathetic, and those who allowed this to occur are pathetic.

And this has nothing to do with Malkin as I sourced somebody different who I saw this story on last night.

Newsflash, if all the others are devils according to the little racist, she should take her vitriolic spew and head somwhere else.

New York City councilwoman Yvette Clark called her "one of the most precious young talents that this world has ever known."

If hate and racisim is a talent, that girl has got it in spades, but I would not characterize it as precious.

Missa

Last edited:
I was thinking maybe the President could find some space on an eastbound C-17, divert to Lagos, and drop them off. Then it would make them happy.

After all...."Complaints from shocked students and parents led to a tape-recorded apology sent to all parents apologizing for the performance. Autum's father condemned white district officials as "racist crackers." Autum defended her poem by explaining to the Westchester Journal News that white people are "devils and they should be gone. We should be away from them and still be in Africa.""

I for one, would be glad to assist in any way I could.

Well then... I pledge allegiance to my European-descendant People.

HaHa! Take that! GRRR.

OK, KP, I reversed it, here it is -- she looks a little like Dracula to me this way :)

Oh wait, you were talking about the TEXT, not the picture.

She's racist and hypocritical. What else is there to say about the kind of garbage she's spewing out. But, God help the white who says stuff like that :mad:

Attachments

• malkin neg.jpg
    malkin neg.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 4
smigaldi said:
It's 'ok' Kevin, just ignore her like everyother nutcase extreme moron that, like her, expouses hate, ignorance, and fear mongering. Giving her press is what she feeds on. Her 15 minutes will be over soon enough and then she can retire to her little racist world and leave us alone.

Scotty, I would do that, but you know that she is not the only one, and it is a disease that must be cured. I am not suggesting any sort of violence, but some serious re-education. Remember the "MOVE" incident in Philly a few years back. Same types of people, unfortunately.

We aggresively combat white racists. Why not for others?

It's just a sad commentary, IMHO.

Is New York City councilwoman Yvette Clark
Black?

Or is she one of those extreme leftist types that thinks we still owe them something for that slavery thing...

RotaryWingBob said:
OK, KP, I reversed it, here it is -- she looks a little like Dracula to me this way :)

She's racist and hypocritical. What else is there to say about the kind of garbage she's spewing out. But, God help the white who says stuff like that :mad:

Ha Ha Bob. That would make her into a bloodsucker....oh, never mind. It's not a pretty picture; it just scares me that people would raise their children that way.

Autum defended her poem by explaining to the Westchester Journal News that white people are "devils and they should be gone. We should be away from them and still be in Africa."

Let me be the first to offer to buy Autum, and her Father a one way ticket to any African nation they desire.

RotaryWingBob said:

FYI, you probally know it but the picture is the article's auther not the kid.

Her resume and picture

watermark.php

[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]Autum Ashante’[/FONT]

[FONT=STOMP_Angostura] AUTUM[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]The torch has officially been passed and Autum, the 6-year-old sensation has accepted the challenge. She will join a few other select young gifted youth as they take the Universal Youth Kingdom into the future. Her passion for spoken word has driven her to amazing heights. She has performed all over the tri-state area, all the while honing her skills, which have taken her as far as California in just a matter of weeks. Since her first performance at HottestPoets Slam, Autum has been causing a quite a stir. She has since performed at the Soul Cafe, Caroline’s, The Nuyorican Poets Cafe, Rush Art Gallery, Da Poetry Lounge in L.A, The Nile Valley Poets Cafe in L.A., The Cotton Club in L.A., and the African Street Festival just to name a few.[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]In addition to this; Autum is the youngest person in the history of New York State to receive a proclamation form the City of New York For her commitment and service to our community.[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]PERFORMANCES[/FONT][FONT=STOMP_Angostura]:[/FONT]

[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]1. BET’S “RAP IT UP”[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]2. Next Door Cafe'[/FONT][FONT=STOMP_Angostura]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]3. Stamford Center For the Arts (wake up)[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]4. Yerwood Center, Stamford, Connecticut [/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]5. African American Center (Mt. Vernon NY)[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]6. Abbott House[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]7. Jenny Clarkson-St. Christopher's [/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]7a. Children's village [/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]8. BMI Industry Party[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]9. Jamming for Jesus (Brooklyn, NY)[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]10. Ms Euphoria's (Connecticut)[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]11. Jimmy's Uptown[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]12. Green burgh Poetry Festival[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]13. Caroline’s on Broadway: Youngest person in it’s history to appear[/FONT][FONT=STOMP_Angostura]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]15. African Street Festival[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]16. Acoustic Cafe' (Connecticut)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]17. Poets Alley[/FONT][FONT=STOMP_Angostura]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]18. Helen's Promise [/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]19. Poets Corner[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]20. King Portrait Studio Poetry Night[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]21. Stivers: (Formally The Sugar Shack)[/FONT][FONT=STOMP_Angostura]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]22. Steve Harvey’s Big Time[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]23. Windows over Harlem[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]24. Summer Festival 2003 (outdoor poetry concert Green burgh, NY)[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]25. Wordstock (Brooklyn, NY)[/FONT][FONT=STOMP_Angostura]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]26. Russell Simmons Phat Farm Fashion Show[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]27. A tribute to Marcus Garvey[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]28. Amiri Barakas’ Annual Family Cookout (Dwight West)[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]29. Rush Art Gallery at the Nyorican Poets Café[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]30. Million Youth March Sept 2003[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]31. The Ancestor House (The Camille Yarbrough Show)[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]32. Harlem Health & Arts Festival 2003[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]33. 2003 Urbanworld Film Festival[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]34. WBAI Radio w/ Bro Gary Byrd[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]35. Tribute to George Washington Carver/H.H & A Festival w/Bro Gary Byrd[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]36. Rites of Ancestral Return: Reinterment Ceremony in Foley Square[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]37. F.A.X fashion & Arts Xchange (Fight Against Breast Cancer)[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]38. Safe Horizon’s “In Our Own Words” Apollo Theater[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]39. Parigi Group LTD: Puma Corporate Gala[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]40. From the Mouths of Babes: Autums' Feature Showcase[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]41. Annual Black History Gala. Stamford Ctr for the Arts[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]42. American Legacy Magazine Showcase: Westchester Cty Center[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]43. NY African Burial Ground Project 10th Annual Kwanzaa Celebration[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]44. Praise Day For Pedro Pietri: Tribute Fundraiser: The Bowery Poetry Club[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]45. Wall Street Project: Rainbow Push @ New York Sheraton Hotel[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]46. Afrikan Poetry Theater: Danny Simmons Book Signing[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]47. Black History Gala: The Sweet Back Beat @ Stamford Ctr for the Arts[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]48. Rush Art Gallery Poetry Showcase @ The Rush Art[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]49. Broadway – DIVAS Simply Singing: Staring - SHERYL-LEE RALPH[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]50. Swearing-In Ceremony of Council Member: Yvette D. Clarke[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]51. Friends of Mikell's Gala Salute@SymphonySpace[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]52. F.A.X Fashion and Art Xchange: Tribute to Geoffrey Holder & Carmen De lavallade[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]53. The Sugar Bar w/ Nick and Valerie Simpson[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]54. PoetrySpeaks: The New York Chapter of the Recording Academy: Tishman Auditorium[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]55. American Legacy: Youth Tour, King Plaza Mall[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]56. Seton Hall University: The 35th Anniversary Celebration "The Legacy of Dr. King in the 21st Century."[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]57. Flowtime At the Apollo: SpokenWord @ the Apollo Theater[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]58. Amateur Night @ the Apollo[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]59. QBR Wheatley Book Awards: Harlem Book Fair: Shomburg Center for Research[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]60. AEC: Artist Empowerment Coalition @ Martin Luther King High School[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]61. Welcoming The Freedom Schooner Amistad[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]62. American Cancer Society: Relay for life “Survivors Reception”[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]63. The 2004 NYSAVE Harlem Gala: Voices United in Song @ Shomburg Center for Research[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]64 . Downtown Stamford Outdoor Spoken word Festival[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]65. Sankofa Film Festival: Medgar Evers College 2x’s[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]66. Grammy In The Schools: Pace University[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]67. The stay on time program W/Dr. Bob Lee and WBLS[/FONT]

[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]At only 6 years old, this small wonder is already in the forth grade in school. She has been a constant member on the honor roll since pre-kindergarten days and speaks fluent Arabic and Swahili and is working on the Spanish language.[/FONT]
[FONT=STOMP_Angostura]Autum enjoys bike riding, soccer, dance, piano, poetry, art, writing, theatre, sitting on the beach, swimming, traveling, movies, and amazingly enough, school.[/FONT]

F.W. Birdman said:
I know that some of you love to hate certain people - and that's OK. If memory serves me, over there on the other board, Michelle Malkin was on the receiving end of some pretty harsh venom. And that's fine too.

But, and this is not a troll or a battle cry or anything like that...it just a question: What in the world is wrong with this picture? Take a photographic negative of what is posted and tell me there would not be some serious uproar. And this...this is OK????

You tell me. Don't shoot the messenger or the clarion. Just tell me this is OK.
http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/michellemalkin/2006/03/15/189894.html

Nope, not ok, just more racism being handed down from parent to child, like the kid wrote that anyway. What always gets me in this whole arguement is that never do black people mention that all those black slaves sold to the whaite man were sold to them by their fellow black men as the spoils of tribal warfare. White europeans did not invent slavery, nor did they go trapsing off through the wilds of Africa scouting for them. They were delivered to the ships by other blacks who just took over their area. I notice there was no word mentioned about the current state of slavery back in Africa. I wonder if she lived in Sudan if her opinions would be the same.

The real problem I see here though is that the chain of education is still holding strong when it come to racism, therefore is unlikely to ever break. I wonder what model of the future she is being taught as well. So sad to teach cynicism to children so young, how does that help their future? I say kids should be taught hope and optimism. Life will teach them cynicism soon enough, but 7 is a bit young, she should at least have till puberty. What does the father think he's achieving here anyway? Does he think he's doing his daughter a good turn through this parade of missinformation and hate, going so far as having her perform it publicly?

I think the father has orchestrated this seeking some benefit of his, not hers. Kinda ticks me off really.

F.W. Birdman said:
I was thinking maybe the President could find some space on an eastbound C-17, divert to Lagos, and drop them off. Then it would make them happy.

After all...."Complaints from shocked students and parents led to a tape-recorded apology sent to all parents apologizing for the performance. Autum's father condemned white district officials as "racist crackers." Autum defended her poem by explaining to the Westchester Journal News that white people are "devils and they should be gone. We should be away from them and still be in Africa.""

I for one, would be glad to assist in any way I could.

That's one I use occasionally in slave trade and slavery discussions: "Do you think you would be better off if you were born in Nigeria?" I've been there, been to Lagos. It and Port au Prince Haiti have a neck in neck race going in my book for armpit of the world, fittingly enough, we have two armpits, they smell a bit different, but both stink. "How do you think a Southern Baptist would fare in Sudan about now?"

For those who feel they should be in Africa? Offer a one way First Class ticket and $500,000 in a reperations deal. This though never allows you to renter the US until you pay the money back. You can spend two weeks a year as a tourist to visit family. That's a pretty fair deal I think, half a mill sets you up well in most all of Africa, and used wisely can provide you and your family a nice existance.

I bet the program wouldn't cost half a billion.

Stuff like that isn't right no matter what color or religion they profess. I've heard it from several flavors of white, native american, la raza out here. Don't make any of it right. It would hilarious if they weren't serious.

We should be away from them and still be in Africa." Ummm yes this would be ok. And whats stopping her? If her and her dad moved there would be no way to make $$$ off hate IMHO

Henning said:
That's one I use occasionally in slave trade and slavery discussions: "Do you think you would be better off if you were born in Nigeria?" I've been there, been to Lagos. It and Port au Prince Haiti have a neck in neck race going in my book for armpit of the world, fittingly enough, we have two armpits, they smell a bit different, but both stink. "How do you think a Southern Baptist would fare in Sudan about now?"

For those who feel they should be in Africa? Offer a one way First Class ticket and $500,000 in a reperations deal. This though never allows you to renter the US until you pay the money back. You can spend two weeks a year as a tourist to visit family. That's a pretty fair deal I think, half a mill sets you up well in most all of Africa, and used wisely can provide you and your family a nice existance.

I bet the program wouldn't cost half a billion.

I too have been in Lagos, and though unpleasant, I found Ouagadougou to be exponentially worse. Actually, a lot of sub saharan afica leaves a lot to be desired. I think the best place I went was Mozambique, even though they said it was communist.

Port Au Prince is bad too - probably among the worst in the hemisphere. Cap Hatien is not far off though. And I was disappointed in Jamaica overall. Too many things have gone downhill since my first visits there. Of course, there is some recent development in Gitmo that made me long for the old days too. LOL

One thing I fail to grasp is why the eastern (more or less) side of Central America/ the Caribbean is so crappy, as compared to the Pacific coast side.

F.W. Birdman said:
Scotty, I would do that, but you know that she is not the only one, and it is a disease that must be cured. I am not suggesting any sort of violence, but some serious re-education. Remember the "MOVE" incident in Philly a few years back. Same types of people, unfortunately.

We aggresively combat white racists. Why not for others?

It's just a sad commentary, IMHO.

Yeeesh, when the cops dropped a bomb and took out a neighborhood? That was good....

..white people are "devils and they should be gone. We should be away from them and still be in Africa."

Works for me. Please let me know what I can do to help.

Chip

That Michelle Malkin is reporting it ...what? The pot calling the kettle...?

I feel sorry for the little girl. Her parents should be beaten. I laughed out loud though at the bottom when I read the brief blurb about Ms. Malkin. In Defense of Internment must be fascinating reading... :vomit:

My story: last year while taking BART to a Giant's game:

I'm killing time talking with an ancient man of Mayan ancestry. In what turns out to be a very appropriate conversation he reveals his perspective of the humiliation and shame of his people under the hand of the Spainards and, still continuing to this day, the Mexicans. He speaks of how so much of his culture was exterminated by these conquerors and how their lands were taken away.

Then this quiet and articulate man says he has never felt a bitterness for what happened not only because it mostly didn't happen directly to him but also because he understands a person does what they do because of ignorance or greed or any combination of a thousand things. He understands that people bend to their own selfish desires because they don't hold fast to do what they know is right for all people. Such disdainful behavior is truly a mark of the defective person. For him to seek vengence would constitute a waste of himself. This man has faith that people will be judged and held accountable and that is satisfying to him.

About mid-way through my BART ride the train stops at yet another station where a black family comes aboard. I am seated so my back is to the family but I watch as this old man's eyes grow enlarged and he leans to me and says I should get off the train. I turn to see what he has seen and the threat to my welfare is.....a girl of about 10. The girl is mouthing obscentities at me and lets her voice rise as I turn to look at this black family.

The father says, "What you looking at, whitey? You want a piece of me? Don't be looking at my girl, I'll come over there and bust you, man."

The mother is not about to let herself be outdone by her husband as she lashes into me with a string of words that I will not repeat.

The little girl releases such an explosive diatribe towards me that I am astonished that such a young girl would even know such cruel and hatefilled contempt.

I had my hand hidden inside of a day pack I was carrying and I made sure they saw that. I didn't need to brandish anything but I let them know I would not hesitate to protect myself. Just a look, you know.

The old Mayan I am talking to just gives me a knowing look and offers to change seats with me. So we do and we continue our talk but I am distracted from our pleasant conversation because I have a wary eye centered on this hatefilled family. Our conversation now is how people are teaching hate to their offspring. The Mayan continues by saying that in 45 years of living in San Francisco he has never been called out by a white person but he has lost count of the times a black or hispanic (including the women) have threatened him with bodily harm.

This episode only strengthens my conclusion that racism is a growth industry and it is the so called 'victims' who are the biggest perpetuators of racism. Such experiences also strengthen my resolve to not ever apologize for being who I am. I will not succumb to such small mindedness.

Back