For Sale Not an aviation book - spy thriller by retired (me) CIA Officer.

Sundancer

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Sundog
Real tradecraft, real risk, real world fog of doubt. . . Definitely not a Jason Bourne fantasy. . .pre-order available now for late October release.

Casualties at Amazon

And, recommendations for other books and movies close (as possible) to the real thing. . .

My web site

[ACQUIRED]
Not looking for Jason Bourne, but thinking a touch of realism would be nice!
(rather than every single plot leading back to the president or the highest echelons of gov't, which is quite common in this genre).

Last edited:
Any way to order the book directly from you? Corporations leach off to much from the doers in this world.
Thanks, I appreciate the thought - but it's not self-published, so that's kinda out of my hands - managed by the publisher. Amazon pre-orders are limited to Kindle. Hard copies available on the release date and after. I think I can buy some at cost, author's copies, after release - I'll ping you then!

Thanks, I appreciate the thought - but it's not self-published, so that's kinda out of my hands - managed by the publisher. Amazon pre-orders are limited to Kindle. Hard copies available on the release date and after. I think I can buy some at cost, author's copies, after release - I'll ping you then!
Signed copy?
Ping me too.

Great. Thanks

Back