Northeast Philadelphia Airport

N918KT

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
KT
Quick question but are there any airport restaurants on site at Northeast Philadelphia Airport or are they all off campus? I would like to plane spot while I enjoy some food at KPNE if there are restaurants on airport grounds during my off days from work.

Quick question but are there any airport restaurants on site at Northeast Philadelphia Airport or are they all off campus? I would like to plane spot while I enjoy some food at KPNE if there are restaurants on airport grounds during my off days from work.
Food desert.

As I recall its a crew car type of deal food wise.

There is a shopping center nearby...look up buffalo wild wings. If they don't have a crew car Uber/Lyft is common.

Also, if you're going to pay atlantic $40, why not fly to PHL and pay atlantic $40 there? More planes to watch too.

There is a shopping center nearby...look up buffalo wild wings. If they don't have a crew car Uber/Lyft is common.

Also, if you're going to pay atlantic $40, why not fly to PHL and pay atlantic $40 there? More planes to watch too.

Thanks for the reply but I am not a pilot. I moved into Philadelphia last year and was just was wondering if there are any on-campus airport restaurant at KPNE so I could eat while I plane spot. Also, I work at PHL.

Try Sky Manor (N40) or Chester County (KMQS). They have decent restaurants with a view of the runway.

Back