En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
NORTH EAST FLYERS
A busy month planned for June…

June 11th-14th
Gaston’s 2009 - Check out the Pilots of America Forum

Dates: June 11th - 14th, 2009 (2nd weekend in June, weekend BEFORE Father's Day)
3M0-Gastons Airport Lakeview, Arkansas
Place: Gaston's White River Resort, 3M0 (www.gastons.com)
Gaston’s registration ( http://www.gastonsflyin.com/ )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 19th-21st
Basin Harbor Fly In and Frolic - Check out the Purple Board for Pilots forum.

“Just to refresh memories, there is a State Park Campground near the field (about a mile drive, although it's closer if you bushwack through the woods) and an upscale resort and restaurant on the field. There is also a golf course at the resort. Basin Harbor (B06) is a 3000 ft smooth grass strip right next to the restaurant, and the whole complex, including the campground, sits on Lake Champlain. It's also only about 25 scenic flight miles from Sugarbush (07B), which I believe allows camping on the field and is an excellent glider port for those interested in soaring.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NORTH EAST FLYERS EVENT
June 27th 11AM Meet up!

KGON Groton, CT - 11 A.M. Mystic Seaport North East Flyers Web Page
KGON - Groton-New London Airport, Groton (New London), CT

There is so much to see and do at Mystic Seaport. Mystic Seaport is primarily divided into four sections: A re-created 19th-Century Village, complete with Museum educators who teach you about each building's role in a coastal community; The Waterfront, featuring tall ships and other historic vessels that you can climb aboard and explore; Our Preservation Shipyard, where you can watch us restore antique vessels using traditional methods and tools; A diverse selection of formal Exhibits and Galleries including Mapping the Pacific Coast: Coronado to Lewis and Clark, Frozen In: Captain Comer and the Hudson Bay Inuit and Sentinels of the Sea. NEW Stroll through the gardens at Mystic Seaport. Visitor Information: 860.572.5315 or 888.973.2767

I am working out ground transportation to the Seaport.

Screen Name..........# Attending..........Tail #........Aircraft.........Base
---------------------------------------------------------------------
GMascelli......(Gary&Mary)....2................N28 679......Archer II........KILG (If cleared by Doctor)

Last edited:
Just got back from my doctors appointment. He had two good laughs, the first when I asked if I could start driving and the second when I asked about flying. I think I may be ready to go by the end of the month so it's still a 50/50 shot. Heck I asked if I could be back to work by July!

NORTH EAST FLYERS EVENT
June 27th 11AM Meet up!

KGON Groton, CT - 11 A.M. Mystic Seaport North East Flyers Web Page
KGON - Groton-New London Airport, Groton (New London), CT

I am working out ground transportation to the Seaport.

Screen Name..........# Attending..........Tail #........Aircraft.........Base
---------------------------------------------------------------------
GMascelli......(Gary&Mary)....2................N28 679.......Archer II.......KILG (Tentative)

Back