GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
NORTH EAST FLYERS

Cape Cod August 15th - 11AM Brunch

KHYA - Barnstable Municipal Airport-Hyannis, Massachusetts

There are plenty of shops and great places to eat in Cape Cod. A great time to explore the area. There is a restaurant on the field Cafe' at the Airport open from 6am - 8pm. I say we meet early, eat breakfast and explore! There is plenty of ground transportation to take you to a place of interest.

Screen Name..........# Attending..........Tail #........Aircraft.........Base
---------------------------------------------------------------------

GMascelli.......(Gary&Mary)....2...........N28679 ......Archer II........KILG (tentative)

We are flying somewhere so the breakfast thingy might work. Know more as we get closer to the weekend...

GMascelli.......(Gary&Mary)....2...........N28679 ......Archer II........KILG (tentative)
CT Arrow.....(Andy & D).......2...........N2259X.......Arrow IV.........KSNC

We are flying somewhere so the breakfast thingy might work. Know more as we get closer to the weekend...

CT Arrow.....(Andy & D).......2...........N2259X.......Arrow IV.........KSNC
Aztec Driver.(Bryon & Cheryl)....2........N8043Y.......Twinkie.......S37 (I hope)

If work doesn't get in the way.

Gary, looks like Saturday is out! Need to finish a project from 8-12. We will probably be at Block for the Afternoon if your passing through...

Also, you mat want to add this to September's line up if interested:
http://www.simsburyairport.com/flyin.php

Last edited:
I'm out too. Helping a friend p/u up his plane saturday maybe pushed to sunday.

Aztec Driver.(Bryon & Cheryl)....2........N8043Y.......Twinkie.......S37 (I hope)

I'm out too. Helping a friend p/u up his plane saturday maybe pushed to sunday.

OK, since nobody else is going, and I can't fly the Hudson corridor, maybe I'll head on up to Niagra.

If I still remember how to fly (it's been a month) I think we are going to KBID :)

:thumbsup:Looking forward to a PIREP, it's on our list of places to go (by air this time).
Sorry, my wife opted for a day at the beach, so went to OXB instead. Boy, my truck sure is disintegrating parked down there. Needs a paint job real bad, along with some body work.
But, nice place and nice FBO.

Sorry, my wife opted for a day at the beach, so went to OXB instead. Boy, my truck sure is disintegrating parked down there. Needs a paint job real bad, along with some body work.
But, nice place and nice FBO.

OXB is always a great stop. We usually rent from the guy at the terminal or take a taxi to the beach for @ $12. We have friends that have a condo up on 56th street, bay side. My Bride LOVES the beach, me, I rather be flying. So flying to the beach works for us too.

Back