NorCal Meetings Eternal page

On my check out flight from Auburn on Sunday, I flew to Lincoln and couldn't even see the field from 5 miles out. Very yucky out there.

On my check out flight from Auburn on Sunday, I flew to Lincoln and couldn't even see the field from 5 miles out. Very yucky out there.

I wouldn't know. I was under the hood the entire time, aside from short final and the first several hundred feet after takeoff.

It seemed like there was a lot of VFR traffic in the area. Lots of flight following requests.

I didn't see any smoke from the ground at Santa Rosa or Ukiah, though.

It looks like predictions for the coast are good on Saturday. I booked a plane, but couldn't get one until 1:00 (I just gotta buy a plane soon). I would be interested in HAF or LLR.

Looks like this thread died out about this time last year. Anybody getting together any more?

Time to revive this thread...

@Sam D and myself are meeting up at Ella's At the Airport resturant at KWVI (Watsonville) this Sunday December 18th at 1pm for him to claim his spoils from the Pay it Forward thread:

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/pay-it-forward-aviation-edition.99848/

Open to any and all that wanna make it a POA meet up for lunch. Weather is looking good and there is free transient day parking right outside the restaurant.

If you wanna join us, let me know so we can get a table for everyone.

While I would really, really, really like an excuse to take the Maule out, I'm due for a 50hr and the wife's been gone for two weeks and is flying back from BWI tonight, so my guess is that my hangar doors will be locked shut this weekend.

That *could* always change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to revive this thread...

@Sam D and myself are meeting up at Ella's At the Airport resturant at KWVI (Watsonville) this Sunday December 18th at 1pm for him to claim his spoils from the Pay it Forward thread:

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/pay-it-forward-aviation-edition.99848/

Open to any and all that wanna make it a POA meet up for lunch. Weather is looking good and there is free transient day parking right outside the restaurant.

If you wanna join us, let me know so we can get a table for everyone.
Cool revival. I'll be at Northstar skiing with my son, though.

Back