Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
This is un bee leaf a ble!!! :eek:

SkyTag™ - Green Laser Pointer Aircraft Tracker

skytag.jpg

We've always been enamored of the green laser pointer here at ThinkGeek. The way it looks, the way it points, that mesmerizing green beam it projects. But we became tired of pointing such an advanced piece of physics on the white board, or using it to mess with cats and dogs. That's why we created SkyTag, the world's first GPS green laser pointer mounted in a motorized base that allows you to track and tag aircraft at your own convenience! Pointing your green laser pointer has never been more risky!

More details here:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/tracker.shtml

Wear your sunglasses at all times.

:no:

Last edited:
HAHA Good one! :rofl:

Carol said:
HAHA Good one! :rofl:

You should read the details on the site.
For The Serious Aircraft Enthusiast

Bored using your advanced green laser for traditional spreadsheet pointing techniques? Why not kick up your skills a notch and start using green lasers to track aircraft? With beams visible in daylight that extend for miles green lasers are ideally suited to track objects in the sky. Stop worrying about things like mandatory jail time and social isolation and play the intriguing game of SkyTag™ today.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/tracker.shtml

Last edited:
I love Think Geek! They inspire me! :)

mikea said:
You should read the details on the site.

"Buy this and earn Prison Delivered Geek Points!"

Good one!

Go ahead and click on the "Wish List" option on that item...this item first appeared in Think Geek on April 1 if that's a clue.

A clue is the "41" in the URL...as in 04/01

I gave the WiFi tshirt to my cousin for his birthday. Drives everyone crazy when he wears it around town (Berkley, CA) and it lights up at all the innumerable hot spots! He can't wait until he needs to fly commercial again....

And yes, I keep bail money handy for him...

There was some goof targeting a laser at jets landing at O'Hare just this weekend.

last week, i bought 5mW <spammer link> and played with my cat, but my neighbor told me dont point to sky because the green laser maybe disturb the airplane, so must be careful!:eek:

Better tell that to anyone who teaches astronomy...they use green laser pointers pointed up all the time because you can see where it's pointed up in a clear sky and you can point stuff out. Trust me, though, when there's any kind of flashing lights in the area, the laser goes either off or somewhere else.

That's also the reason they're used by idiots pointing at airplanes. They're not necessarily more dangerous than red laser pointers, but hitting an airplane with a red laser that you can't see where it's pointing is damn near impossible. With a green, you can see the dot and move it to intersect with the aircraft.

Last edited:
Better tell that to anyone who teaches astronomy...they use green laser pointers pointed up all the time because you can see where it's pointed up in a clear sky and you can point stuff out. Trust me, though, when there's any kind of flashing lights in the area, the laser goes either off or somewhere else.

That's also the reason they're used by idiots pointing at airplanes. They're not necessarily more dangerous than red laser pointers, but hitting an airplane with a red laser that you can't see where it's pointing is damn near impossible. With a green, you can see the dot and move it to intersect with the aircraft.
The person you quoted was a Chinese spammer. Could you please remove the link from the quote in your post? It just helps them spam their product.

Back