No "Post Reply" button on Red Board tonite.

gismo

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iGismo
For some reason I can't post anything on the AOPA webboard. It says I'm logged in, and it seems to be tracking which threads I've read, but I can't post anything. The little permissions box at the bottom of each page says I can, but the post reply button (and probaby a few other things) are missing. I checked to see if I'm blocking anything from AOPA but that looks clear too. This is Firefox 1.04 which has been working fine until tonight. Any ideas?

And please, no comments about avoiding Red or upgrading to the new release of Firefox (I'll get around to it soon).:)

Hmm...try clearing your cache and cookies and relaunching your web browser, logging in fresh? Sometimes that clears it up.

alaskaflyer said:
I can't even log on at all right now, it keeps redirecting me to the members' logon page :rofl:

Same here. I thought it was being out of town for 2 weeks- thought my AOPA cookie had expired. I finally got to an empty page.

Hmm, I can't get in now either. I removed ALL the cookies and relogged in but nadda. I can get to the AOPA member pages but not the forums.

Then we can start to assume that it is not a browser problem. :)

I posted last night and this morning and haven't had any trouble getting on the site or posting.

Cap'n Jack said:
Seems like it got fixed (at least for me)
Works for me today as well. I found my actual problem, aopa.org managed to get itself onto the list of sites that are blocked from loading images (it was the site in the list). I've had this happen before but it was long enoug ago that I forgot what to look for. For some reason Mozilla chose to put the selections for that feature under "Web Features" rather than Security in the options.

I still have no idea how aopa.org got inserted in the blocked list though. I'm pretty sure I didn't do it deliberately.

Looks like I spoke too soon, now it appears that the aopa webboard is down. At least I cannot get anything there but timeouts.

Last edited:
Aopa is back up now. Don't know what the problem was.

Back