No NTSB report on accident?

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
Just out of curiosity, i read online about an accident involving a Piper Comanche that crashed in Mi, November 28, 2014. The aircraft was destroyed and all passengers had serious injuries. However there has not been any NTSB prelim report on this accident. The reason i am so interested in this is because it happened to a friend of a friend. I would think an airplane going down in a residential area and the aircraft being destroyed with serious injuries would have an NTSB report?

Last edited:
It takes a while, it'll show up eventually. The last one where two friends of mine got killed took about eight months.

It takes a while, it'll show up eventually. The last one where two friends of mine got killed took about eight months.

Oh wow okay. Do you know the cause of that accident? Sorry to hear.

Just out of curiosity, i read online about an accident involving a Piper Comanche that crashed in Mi, November 28, 2014. The aircraft was destroyed and all passengers had serious injuries. However there has not been any NTSB prelim report on this accident. The reason i am so interested in this is because it happened to a friend of a friend. I would think an airplane going down in a residential area and the aircraft being destroyed with serious injuries would have an NTSB report?

It's not ready yet. I wouldn't expect anything before 90 days, and no final before 9+ months.

Back