No, No, No....who wants ME to go away?

Well?

• Total voters
Mentioning your book on a flying forum made sense. Blowing your own horn constantly did not.

If this was a real hanger and this was some real hanger flying going on, and all you wanted to talk about was your wonderful book and what a great author you consider yourself to be, I think you would discover few, or perhaps no invitations to future bull sessions heading your way.

If you then got on the phone and started calling all the hanger pilots and asked them if they liked you or not, you would be more than a little disappointed with the results.

I'll bet you are actually a nice fellow to meet and bull**** with, if you could only get past your F***ing book.

Books are sold mainly by people who have read them, it's called word of mouth advertising. They are also sold by book publishers providing the book was good enough for them to want to invest in printing, distributing, and promoting them.

If you could not find a publisher who would do the above things with his money, I can understand you wanting to unload your garage full of self published books. Your like an artist who can't find a gallery that will show his work, so he stands on the street corner with his paintings, hoping to sell a few.

John
Thread situational awareness FAIL! LOL!!!

It looks like Ed needs to share his mantyhose with other people.

Apparently what happens in Sidnaw doesn't neccesarily stay in Sidnaw :D

Why are you still here???

:devil:

It's actually Michigander. But I can't expect anyone from Columbus to have much in the way of general knowledge. :D

It's actually Michigander. But I can't expect anyone from Columbus to have much in the way of general knowledge. :D

I always thought it was Yooper or Troll depending on which side of the bridge you lived on....

Dah, but Michigana is far closer to the truth. Only sign of intelligent life in Ann Arbor?

Columbus
163 miles

Dah, but Michigana is far closer to the truth. Only sign of intelligent life in Ann Arbor?

Columbus
163 miles

The only road sign of intelligent life in Columbus?

Wheeling, WV
128 miles

The only electronic sign of intelligent life in Columbus?

AA2000 Departs for Boston, MA 4:35PM ON TIME

Cheers,

-Andrew

If a man and woman are married in West Virginia and divorced in Ohio, are they still brother and sister?

Columbus

163 miles

Typical Buckeye, can't even read a map correctly. The distance from center of town to center of town is 187 miles on US-23, and the combined radii of the towns isn't 24 miles.

Ohio morons.

Buckeye FAIL.

Thought it was 187, but my Google-fu said otherwise. Then again, unlike Ann Arbor, Columbus is not a rinky-dink one-horse town, thus the measurement could change considerably from where you decided to do the measuring. Ann Arbor is far easier, you just start from the outhouse back of the gas station.

What do you do when a Michigan graduate shows up at your doorstep?

Pay him for the pizza.

Last edited:
I need more votes.

Thank ScottM for resurrecting this.

OMG, this thread is so old I repeated a michigan joke.

Why does Michigan use astro turf in the stadium?

Keeps the coeds from grazing.

But you guys have had a big turn of luck. Without the coach and most of the offensive starting lineup, you guys might actually win a football game from us for a change.

OMG, this thread is so old I repeated a michigan joke.

Why does Michigan use astro turf in the stadium?

Keeps the coeds from grazing.

But you guys have had a big turn of luck. Without the coach and most of the offensive starting lineup, you guys might actually win a football game from us for a change.

Actually, I don't disagree with that joke at all. but they don't use astroturf anymore.

More Grumman envy, huh Ed?

Tsk, tsk........

Back