Nick's 1st good landing

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
Michael & the kid came to Chino KCNO from Lake Havasu KHII. What should have been a 1:20 flight was longer. Just as I was expecting them at CNO, they called from Palm Springs. Someone has a small bladder...or was it copious amounts of fluids?

Two landings later we are in the pilot hang out at CNO.

I'd like to say at this point, Michael and Richard both likes d00dz.

Say whatever you want but you are the one eyeballing that d00d.
You can say that again! That guy looks like he's ready to kick Nick's ass. Nick has as much chance with Bluto over in the corner as he does in not bouncing his landings.

Interesting, when Michael was making out with that dude in the corner, I was going to stay quiet and just let it go, but then Richard jumped in for a little 3 way man love.

So now I'm sitting in the corner, drinking beer and feeling very isolated. I'm scared.

Richard, flirting with Frank, the security guard at the bar:

Attachments

• IMG_5957.JPG
    IMG_5957.JPG
    308.4 KB · Views: 31
Capt, I believe I'm detecting latent homosexual tendencies in those two. This warrants further observation.

BTW: We are in the most awesome look-alike WWII pilot lounge. It doesn't just look like, it's the real deal and has survived to this day.

I think this belongs in the Spin Zone!:D or maybe we need to create a Rainbow Room!:yes:

Back