Nickel and Dimed - NA

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
I picked this up and read it on my flights to wichita and back this week. Good read about trying to make it while working low income jobs. I saw the play a few years back and it was equally good.

I picked this up and read it on my flights to wichita and back this week. Good read about trying to make it while working low income jobs. I saw the play a few years back and it was equally good.

Hi Tony;
I have heard of it but not read it yet. Do you know who wrote it and published it? I would like to look it up at the local library.

Thank you

John J

john if you want i can just mail you my copy

Tony and Grant;

Thank you so much for all the information. Tony I will check to see if the local library has it and the one independent book store here. I asked my bride and she wants to read it too. We both are readers. I may ask to borrow your copy and I will be glad to make sure you get it back

Thank you again

John

Tony and Grant;

Thank you so much for all the information. Tony I will check to see if the local library has it and the one independent book store here. I asked my bride and she wants to read it too. We both are readers. I may ask to borrow your copy and I will be glad to make sure you get it back

Thank you again

John

you can send it back to me or pass it on to someone else that wants it.

Tony and Grant;

Thank you again

John
You're quite welcome. You're not only readers, you're writers/illustrators, too! (Picked up "John, the Airport Kid at OSH last Wednesday. Afraid I didn't see you around, or I'd have gotten an autograph! :))

You're quite welcome. You're not only readers, you're writers/illustrators, too! (Picked up "John, the Airport Kid at OSH last Wednesday. Afraid I didn't see you around, or I'd have gotten an autograph! :))

Grant;

Very sorry we were not there when you came by..My bride and I went to the Sea Plane Base that afternoon. She needed a change of scenary so we took the trams and bus to the Base and had a great time there.

My bride is an artist and she also helped a lot with the editing too.
I would be happy to autograph it for you.

Thank you

John

Back