Nick - prez in ABQ

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
and other central NM pilots, beware tomorrow.
I'm going to nick the corner of it tomorrow (laterally only).

I see they are banning all the historically high risk flights which have resulted in so many diplomatic deaths in the past:

FLIGHT TRAINING, PRACTICE INSTRUMENT APPROACHES, AEROBATIC FLIGHT, GLIDER OPERATIONS, PARACHUTE OPERATIONS, ULTRALIGHT, HANG GLIDING, BALLOON OPERATIONS, AGRICULTURE/CROP DUSTING, ANIMAL POPULATION CONTROL FLIGHT OPERATIONS, AND BANNER TOWING OPERATIONS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED

Let'sgoflying! said:
and other central NM pilots, beware tomorrow.
I'm going to nick the corner of it tomorrow (laterally only).

I see they are banning all the historically high risk flights which have resulted in so many diplomatic deaths in the past:

FLIGHT TRAINING, PRACTICE INSTRUMENT APPROACHES, AEROBATIC FLIGHT, GLIDER OPERATIONS, PARACHUTE OPERATIONS, ULTRALIGHT, HANG GLIDING, BALLOON OPERATIONS, AGRICULTURE/CROP DUSTING, ANIMAL POPULATION CONTROL FLIGHT OPERATIONS, AND BANNER TOWING OPERATIONS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED

Yep, makes me happy....not. He was in Roswell last week. I like the guy, but what the hell....stay out of New Mexico!! Or at least stop issuing TFRs when you come! :D

Well, I can certainly understand their fear of an ultralight or hang glider catching up with and ramming Air Force One. Sheesh.

Back