Nick posted today!!

Re: Nick posted toaday!!

smigaldi said:
Are you back from your sabatical? Or where you just testing the waters? If you are back glad to have you.

:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

Can't stay away. I love you guys, and I realized being away that I have nothing else to read on the internet. Somethingawful.com just doesn't have the same discussions!

Welcome back Nick.
I didn't want to deviate from "the other thread".

good to have you back nick.

SkyHog said:
Can't stay away. I love you guys, and I realized being away that I have nothing else to read on the internet. Somethingawful.com just doesn't have the same discussions!

Welcome back, Nick. It just wasn't the same without ya.

Glad you're back,
Jason

It's hard to stay away! And Nick that's an Excellent picture of you and Piper!

Thanks guys. I wasn't really gone that long. Like a week and a half, tops. :D

Nick's the man!

:blueplane:

JRitt said:
Welcome back. expect to see 5 more claims from me before the weekend

Smith field at all? I am going to be there on Friday. I might take some time to hit a few other northern Indiana places too.

SkyHog said:
____
Nick
---------------------
The problem with aviation today, is that no one give new pilots a chance to prove their mettle. That is to say, the problem is those of you with over 1500 hours who can't remember having less than 200.

I remember less than 200 hours ...I asked a CFI how long it took to become a CFI and he said about 250 hours and I thought to myself, I'm gonna get me one of those! (among many other things) So it was off to rack up even more flying experience than the substantial amount I'd attained already in a short amount of time and more FAA ratings.

Big boys with their toys opinions often aren't really about total hours or proven mettle, it's convincing the others of your position on the scale, especially with flying and pilots. Total PIC flying hours may be partially a feeble step in the right direction, but what really matters is ones ultimate skills and will one be able to employ those skills successfully when they're really needed.

Good to hear you're back.

Last edited:
I agree Dave!

BTW - the picture in my avatar is only good because Piper's cute. He makes the picture :D

Nick, dogs are nearly always a good reflection of their pets- err, their owners, that is- Piper's feisty but caring.

Plus, he play-wrestles well.

Welcome back, Nick. By the way, Oxford Aviation will be hiring at their new expansion into Sanford Airport - SFM; not far from Nashua, as well you know. (See my other thread, today)

HR

Back