Nick, "Breaking Bad" on your new favorite TV series

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
Hey, Nick,

If you haven't already, check out "Breaking Bad." I'm sure you locals have heard but if not, it's set in Albuquerque, ...and better, it has Meskin drug criminals getting kilt.

I've watched most of the 6 episode 1st season from my collection on my Tivo. I only have the finale remaining. It's pretty good. It's the first series for, of all things, chemistry geeks.

A&E is still repeating it in marathons.
You can download for from On Demand, iTunes (I think) and Amazon Unbox with proper equipment. The "Making Of' is free.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012QRPU4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=digital-video&qid=1206825361&sr=1-1

I've seen it a few times....recognize a lot of the areas (a large chunk is filmed in my old neighborhood....the one before I moved to Havasu if you remember that)

Just watched the last episode of "Breaking Bad."

I wouldn't put it up there with "The Wire," which has to be one the best TV series of all time, but it's very good.

It has some great, original concepts and several of the actors, particularly Brian Cranston and Dean Norris do an outstanding job. Anna Gunn is hot, but maybe not for you young guys.

Back