nice weather!

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
finally the clouds have broken! no 20 ft visibility fog tonight. tomorrow is supposed to be sunny! of course back to snow and clouds thursday :(
oh and no trip to Champaign for me tonight since they wont clear out until late. Rescheduled for the morning. Staying busy flying during my week of no school :yes: !

i agree with you 110%. Wanted to get my IA training started this week but was only free yesterday and today. Big disappointment but will try again next week. My wife was really confused because of how I explained why I getting my inst. ticket for airplanes. "I thought you could fly in the clouds so why don't go and fly" she says. I had to take a some time to explain the limitations of an inst. rating and icing. Now she gets it.

Lucky! I have a (soon-to-be) spouse that's lucky to properly identify my plane on the ramp 4 out of 5 times :rofl::goofy:.

For my ex, she was very proud when she knew how to tell a Cessna from a Piper by the wings. I guess that's a much more advanced course for yours. :D

For my ex, she was very proud when she knew how to tell a Cessna from a Piper by the wings. I guess that's a much more advanced course for yours. :D
So she'd have troubles with the new Cessna 350 and 400, huh? I know Leslie won't have any troubles with those!:rofl::no:

Back