Nice Set of Wings . . . . . .

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
. . . . . dropped in to visit me today in Georgetown. It was a beautiful landing which I managed to capture.

(and after posting this I'll disconnect my computer in order to relocate the system from Topsham to my Georgetown house. Hughesnet is to install the satellite service Tuesday morning. Hence, my e-mail address shall be no good within the next 1/2 hour or so)

HR

EDIT: But before I disconnect, how many friends, students, family,employers, sisters, or other associates could I possibly have from whom I might "have received a card?" Virus stuff! Are the rest of you getting the same bunch of crap?

Attachments

• Winged Visitor2.jpg
    Winged Visitor2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Nice picture.

Re: the spam; I have a lot of "you have received a postcard from [a class mate, a family member, etc.]" messages in my Spam folder at gmail; but I wouldn't have known if I hadn't seen your message and gone and looked. Gmail seems to catch most of the spam... except for those new PDF attachments that have stock offerings. I'm sure Gmail's filters will be catching them soon, too.

I read somewhere that the "card" spam alone has resulted in a 2-3 fold increase in spam. I know at my server that the "card" and "pdf" spam has increased the spam by 80-100%.

I have no idea what spam filtering solution our mail/web hosting company uses, but when they switched it on a few months back, spam went from 40-50 per say to one or two... maybe. Very nice!

Back