gibbons

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iRide
Very creative. :D

ConUS Challenge Claim

1111.jpg

Hey Nick, do you have some sort of web cam set up in your shop that photographs activity automatically of something like that? It's pretty cool that your sig photo keeps updating. :)

I sure hope the wind wasn't variable that day. : )

Yah, you should have watched me running in circles to get the shot! But, it was the only convienent sign I could find, so you do what you gotta do.
That flight put me over the 1000 hr mark! :yes: I don't fly or land any better though.:dunno:

Barb

Yah, you should have watched me running in circles to get the shot! But, it was the only convienent sign I could find, so you do what you gotta do.
That flight put me over the 1000 hr mark! :yes: I don't fly or land any better though.:dunno:

Barb
At least the opportunity wasn't flushed down the tubes.

:goofy:

Awesome, congrats on the 1000th hour!!

And frank, yeah, I have a webcam set up that sends a picture to a website I own. I just point to the picture in the signature, and the webcam updates the file every 2 seconds I think.

Barb - I notice you have started on Ohio now, eh?

1000 hrs thats awesome! How long was your longest flight and how long did it take to get the 1000 hrs?

Longest flight was to Alaska, I guess. 92 hours in 4 weeks in 2001. Then 70 hours in 3 weeks out west two years ago(2 1/2 weeks to get from Michigan to Oshkosh--I took a wrong turn at Indiana). My first flight lesson was July 22, 1998 and passed my checkride December 12, 1998.
I've landed at every public airport in Michigan and at least one airport in 36 states and 6 provinces. I hope to get 12 more states this summer. But whose counting? :rolleyes: Mostly I just like getting out and flying some.

Barb

Back