Newspaper Adv.

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Only to be honored via responses from Coastal Journal. Shown here only as an illustration. REDUCE to 100% to indicate a 2 x 3 adv.

(Nothing ventured-nothing gained)

HR

Attachments

• 510465_Best Pictures.pdf
    328.1 KB · Views: 38
I enjoyed looking at the pix on your site. I've never been to maine - it looks really cool.

How have the responses been? Rather than a tiny print ad, you should consider doing some digital advertising with Coastal Journal. With some flash/.gif action of your pictures and a call to action to visit your site.

How have the responses been?

Thanks for your comments. The Coastal Journal is a 50+ page tabloid which is an insert into the Thursday edition of Portland Press Herald, and is also in free distribution at Maine's major food chains, as well as other public facilities. The adv. will run in the January 05 edition.

The "First 100 responders" will give me the opportunity to capture an e-mail address for a mailing list. I shall respond to said responders with a return e-mail, detailing how he/she should proceed to view my larger site in order to select a favorite image from which I'll make a print, send via postal mail, along with a promotional announcement of any Special of the Month. Pending responses to the first adv., recurring advertisements would include a *code to be referenced in the "E-mail Lawreston@thebestpicturesofmaine.com for information about our latest Special Values," so that I can track the traffic from specific ads.

A smaller campaign might be a simple Classified Adv. in various local papers. However, the Display Adv. shall get the first trial and has wide coverage from South Portland and up the coast to Camden, after which the prime daily paper is Bangor Daily News.
I hope to be sending a lot of e-mails; and every responder beyond the "First 100" shall receive an e-mail from me. As written, previously: "Nothing ventured - nothing gained."

HR

Addendum: Oh, the logo at the bottom of the adv.:
During my 27 years of running my camera store, most people knew me as "Jerry." People up the coast(Waldoboro, Warren, Thomaston, Cushing, Rockland, Camden, St. George) don't "know" Jerry. They would be more familiar with "Lawreston"(legal family name); and if the "Lawreston" won't strike a bell, the "Crute" name has been in those areas since the mid 1800s.
So there should be recognition there, somewhere.

Back