New User Flumoxed by New User Verification System

C

carlsonbe

The site says I need to go to Registration Problems forum and post there so that I can have permission to post on regular forums.

But I can't for the life of me find the "Registration Problems" forum any where on this site. Even using the search bar does not find such a forum.

Was this software designed by TSA?

The site says I need to go to Registration Problems forum and post there so that I can have permission to post on regular forums.

But I can't for the life of me find the "Registration Problems" forum any where on this site. Even using the search bar does not find such a forum.

No Soup for You!!!

Actually it said you *may* need to do that, if you registered using a free email service.

That you were able to post in SF&S means you weren't affected by the free email user rule.

Hope you got your reg problems solved. I just posted so I could write the word flummoxed. I just love the word flummoxed. It's one of those words that is so,,,,,descriptive. Just saying or printing flummoxed makes it so.

mmmmm, flummoxed. Ok that's enough. :yes:

This is the message that I get 90% of the time:

"In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

After trying to log in many times with Firefox and IE (getting the same message with both), I finally got on with IE but had problems again just moments later :dunno:

This is the message that I get 90% of the time:

"In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

After trying to log in many times with Firefox and IE (getting the same message with both), I finally got on with IE but had problems again just moments later :dunno:

Are you attempting to go to pilotsofamerica.com or pilotsofamerica.net initially?

Although I *added* .com to the whitelist, so...not sure what the heck the issue is...

OHHHHH Now I know...

I can't read directions!

I was supposed add the domains in the form of:
.pilotsofamerica.com

(and .net, .org, .us)
Instead I put:
pilotsofamerica.com

The leading dot matters... duh

OHHHHH Now I know...

I can't read directions!

I was supposed add the domains in the form of:
.pilotsofamerica.com

(and .net, .org, .us)
Instead I put:
pilotsofamerica.com

The leading dot matters... duh

As of logging in to POA.com a few moments ago, I got the same message. Logging in to POA.net worked.

-Skip

Had a similar problem. POA would not "remember" me. Could log on to the main page, but every time I went to a new forum, I would have to re-enter my user name and password. Deleting all the files and cookies from the temorary internet folder, re-booting and logging directly into the .net address seems to have worked, as all seems normal this morning.

Gary

Back