New UPS Dress Code

wbarnhill

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iEXTERMINATE
Thought some of you might be interested in this. :D

May 22, 2006 (ATLANTA)-In response to customer complaints about their employees' summer uniforms, United Parcel Service has announced that they have implemented new dress code policies effective immediately. According to a press release on the company website, "Male employees will no longer wear the summer uniform consisting of brown UPS shorts and a matching button down UPS shirt. Instead all male employees will be issued brown UPS slacks to wear on deliveries."

As for female employees, the release went on to state "We have taken feedback from our customers and also implemented a change in our female dress policies as well. United Parcel Service is dedicated to enhancing our customers' experiences with our company and our employees. We believe these changes, as well as future changes in the hiring process will enable United Parcel Service to remain at the forefront of customer satisfaction." The company made a statement earlier this month that they would be increasing the number of women hired at the company, a move which pleased women's rights groups.

On news of the press release and attached company photo showing the new attire, the company's stock (NYSE:UPS) jumped three percent before settling below 81 points.

Attachments

• 5-22-ups-release.jpg
    5-22-ups-release.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 113
Way too many dirty jokes in my head.

James Dean

Maybe hooters can get into the package delivery business now that their airline went defunct...

Well, as long as they all look like that...fine. Just as long as they don't hire a guy looking like Neuman from Seinfeld.

bkreager said:
Just what CAN Brown do for you? :D

Apparantly A LOT. :yes:

Actually in our neighborhood there is a very attractvie female UPS delivery person. Although she doesn't wear exactly that, the little brown uniform is defintely cool.

Don't tell my wife.

Joe Williams said:
One nakey picture of me on the way!!! :D

Hmm...does one mental image offset the other?

Methinks not. Thanks for the offer :D

Do a google image search for "UPS girl". There is never just one! :D

William! How inappropriate of you. :yes:

I guess there is always hope that you will find your way....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joe Williams said:
One nakey picture of me on the way!!! :D
If SHE'LL deliver it, you just go ahead and send it - ain't nothing says I gotta open the wrapper! :)

etsisk said:
If SHE'LL deliver it, you just go ahead and send it - ain't nothing says I gotta open the wrapper! :)

Hey, I'm HOT!!! Just ask me anytime, I'll tell ya :rofl:

Well, you know, the Postal Service is always seeking to remain competitive...

postaltn.jpg

Back