new to site

markb5900

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Mark B
I think it is a great site and learning to navigate it.

Can you "IM" someone or get into a private chat with someone that is online?

Thanks for setting it up, it really is great.

Mark Bell
PP-ASEL IA

You can send private messages by clicking on the user name of the person you want to talk to and clicking "Send Private Message" - it's essentially a built in email system.

We are considering adding a real-time chat system at some point in the future, but not until we have a moderator staff sufficient enough to keep an eye on such a service on a fairly constant basis.

I notice that I and a whole bunch of other pilots who I'm pretty sure aren't rookies are labeled as such, but a few people have other labels. How do we change these? I've looked everywhere and can't find where this is controlled.

Thanks,
Judy

judypilot said:
I notice that I and a whole bunch of other pilots who I'm pretty sure aren't rookies are labeled as such, but a few people have other labels. How do we change these? I've looked everywhere and can't find where this is controlled.

Thanks,
Judy

I think it's set up by the number of posts you have. That's the way I've seen it on other boards.

Hi Mark, good to see you. I'll bet that situation you mention ends up with a corrected certificate arriving in you mailbox in about 6 months. IIRC OKC installed software to pickup on that....though I haven't mussed one up yet such that I'd get corrected....YET.

It's just like landing gear. Those that have, and those that will.....sigh.

N2212R said:
I think it's set up by the number of posts you have. That's the way I've seen it on other boards.

Thanks. Judy

Back