New tablet PIREP forthcoming

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
I just picked up a new toshiba thrive. I chose it over the transformers because this has usb port with out having to buy the keyboard dock, plus an hdmi port, and micro usb so it can be used as a external drive. And except for the punctuation this post was made all via speech to text on the thrive.

More to come.

Curious to see how this goes...considering a Transformer...

I just picked up a new toshiba thrive. I chose it over the transformers because this has usb port with out having to buy the keyboard dock, plus an hdmi port, and micro usb so it can be used as a external drive. And except for the punctuation this post was made all via speech to text on the thrive.

More to come.

Excellent. FYI - when speaking, if you end the sentence with "period" or say "comma" or "question mark" it will punctuate for you as well.

Go Go Android Power.

Now - get the trial of Naviator for your next flight and tell me you're not impressed!

Excellent. FYI - when speaking, if you end the sentence with "period" or say "comma" or "question mark" it will punctuate for you as well.

Go Go Android Power.

Now - get the trial of Naviator for your next flight and tell me you're not impressed!

I didn't get this for the airplane. I had Naviator on my phone, still do, but with what I already have in the panel I have 0 need for any tablet aviation apps. This replaced my laptop.

Back