New stupid teen trick

Eamon

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Eamon
The latest in stupidy for our teens.. Watch your insurance rate grow :)

It seems that there is a new song out that has a scene in the video. So now the kids copying it by jumping out of their cars as the are rolling down the street & dancing along side the car......

Type "ghost ride" into the search @ youtube dot com.

haven't seen the video but lets not forget the car surfing craaze from the 70's. Standing on a car while it drives is not anything new to society.

What was the 80s vid where the two teens take a car and deliberatly crash it while the air bags protect them (Aerosmith perhaps)? Understand there was some of that after the vid was released.

Best,

Dave

Is it just me, or does "ghost riding" look incredibly lame? The guy that gets his car stolen was frickin hilarious though!

AdamZ said:
Man I must be gettin old cause all I have to say is WHAT FREAKIN MORONS. Now here is a funny Ghost Ride YouTube video. It could all be staged but some idiot is ghost riding and while out of his car some guy jumps in and steals it HA HA HA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s5_XyIvPcc

Too convienant, I think it was staged. But funny if true

bkreager said:
Is it just me, or does "ghost riding" look incredibly lame? The guy that gets his car stolen was frickin hilarious though!

Unbelievably lame at that. Now, if we could combine Ghost Riding with AA Funny Cars, it might get more interesting.:yes:

Wow..and I thought I was lame.

jangell said:
Wow..and I thought I was lame.
Aw, Jesse, don't get down on yourself - if it's any consolation, I think you are just as lame as those guys! Do ya feel better now? Hey, I'm here for ya! :D

(sigh - just kidding, for the humor impaired!)

Eamon said:
The latest in stupidy for our teens.. Watch your insurance rate grow :)

It seems that there is a new song out that has a scene in the video. So now the kids copying it by jumping out of their cars as the are rolling down the street & dancing along side the car......

Type "ghost ride" into the search @ youtube dot com.

My friend Jeff shot the music video 'tell me when to go' up in Oakland. Yeah, was a bit nuts.

Dave Siciliano said:
What was the 80s vid where the two teens take a car and deliberatly crash it while the air bags protect them (Aerosmith perhaps)? Understand there was some of that after the vid was released.

Best,

Dave

Living on the Edge.

Back