new saratoga

trackersocha

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
trackersocha
well, I just got the new bird home. I have 6.8 hours in it, and love it. hope to finish the checkout this weekend, and have some fun flying to all the exotic destinations!!

Congratulations! I used to own a turbo Saratoga and loved it. Good luck.

CONGRATS!!! We want Pictures and Details!!!

see if this works

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    823.4 KB · Views: 106
flying over the Mississippi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 60
I will get some more when I get to the airport later. it's an 81. 430, and 495. old autopilot. clean inside, good outside,

winds are a little too goofy for me to train today, tomorrow looks better. I think I will go to the airport and sit in it and turn all the knobs and make engine sounds.

Congrats on the new plane..awesome. Also, a new Piper Arrow costs $431,000!

Congrats on the new plane..awesome. Also, a new Piper Arrow costs $431,000!

A friend of mine got a 1990 Arrow and a hangar/house at an airpark for $400,00. He got three 4 bedrooms and three toilets. How many toilets on the new Arrow?

I will get some more when I get to the airport later. it's an 81. 430, and 495. old autopilot. clean inside, good outside

They're great airplanes, you should love it. I have a '79 Cherokee Six 300, that was the last year before they changed em a teeny bit and they became Saratogas in 1980. I've had mine over 20 years now, great plane for family trips when my kids were younger. But even now that they are grown and gone, I can't get my wife to give up the big cabin for a faster (but smaller) plane!

the inside of this bird is huge. I think a sheet of plywood would fit

Back